In organizing, much of our work is organized into campaigns. Your database should reflect how you do your work, right? This online training focuses on CiviCampaign. With CiviCampaign, you can:
- connect events, communications, fundraising, and activities all under one campaign "umbrella"
- create walklists and phonelists and record responses door-knocking and phonebanking activities
- create online surveys or petitions
- track engagement levels of your constituents
In this recorded tutorial, PTP's Alice Aguilar covers the basics of CiviCampaign so you can start using it to support your organizing work.
- What does the Campaign feature do for you?
- Understand how to use Campaigns vs. Source Codes
- Surveys, WalkLists, and PhoneBank lists, oh my!
li>A look under the hood: a look at the custom groups and profiles used for Campaigns
li>A workflow example of how to print your walklists and phonebank lists to entering individual's responses to a survey
Attached are the slides from the presentation available for download in PDF and PowerPoint formats.