Build a healthy environment for technology
- Provide everyone with full, affordable, high-speed, equitable, content-neutral access to the Internet
- Develop an Internet that is democratic, community-centered and governed, open, decentralized, and free of corporate pressure and monopolies.
Change the direction of technology development
- Build a political and technology campaign to oppose, restrain and ultimately eliminate intrusive government technology surveillance.
- Fundamentally refocus technology development to repair damage to the environment and build a world of climate justice.
- To seek out, build, and embrace the potential of digital technologies to protect and advance our movements.
Deepen the collaboration between technologists and the movement
- To improve and deepen the collaboration and mutual education between movement technologists and other movement activists and organizations.
- To develop and utilize culturally relevant, intersectional, interpersonal technology for movement work that moves beyond settler/colonial technology and is grounded in political education and historical context.
- Foster political consciousness about the centrality of technology in movement work, and the urgency of
revolutionary movement based technology.