Some versions of PowerBase have a field for Staff Responsible where you must add names to the list.
An administrator can add new ones, or change or disable existing values.
1) To get to the right place to do this, go to Administer>Customize Data and Screens>Custom Fields.
2) Find the row with "Constituent Info - Individuals" and put the cursor over "View and Edit Custom Fields" on that row and click on it.
3) On the next screen, find the row with "Staff Responsible" and put the cursor over "Edit Multiple Choice Options" and click on it.
ADDING an OPTION
1) To add an option, click on the "Add Option for Staff Responsible" button
2) Fill in "Option Label" and "Option Value" with the words you want for Staff Responsible.
3) You can change the order number to put it higher or lower in the list of CStaff Responsible options.
4) Leave the Active settings checked.
5) Unless you need a default for a specific reason, do NOT check the "Default" option.
6) Click the Save or Save and New button
EDITING an OPTION
1) Find the row with the option you want to change. Click on "Edit Option"
2) Change both the "Option Label" and "Option Value" to the revised language that you want.
3) Click the Save or Save and New button.
REMOVING an OPTION
1) Find the row with the option you want to change. Click on "more".
2) Click on "Disable". DO NOT click on "Delete".
3) If you find that you disabled it by mistake, you can return and re-enable it. You can't do that if you delete it.