PowerBase has a feature to make it easier to search for major donors, recent donors, lapsed donors as well as to show a synopsis of a donor’s history. The feature, called Summary Fields, extends your PowerBase data by creating a tab of fields that total up and summarize donation history.
Once you’ve completed set-up, this tab will appear alongside other tabs in contact records showing the totals for each individual.
All of the data in the Summary Fields group are calculated from other data entered into your PowerBase as contributions, membership or event participation. The benefit of making these items available as calculated fields is that they can be searched in Advanced Search and used as a basis for a smart group as well as for tokens in email and print communications.
The set of available fields include:
• Total Lifetime Contributions
• Total Contributions this Year
• Total Deductible Contributions this Year
• Total Contributions last Year
• Total Contributions Year Before Last Year
• Total Deductible Contributions last Year
• Total Deductible Contributions Year Before Last
• Amount of Last Contribution
• Date of Last Contribution
• Date of First Contribution
• Largest Contribution
• Count of Contributions
• Average Annual (Calendar Year) Contribution
• Date of Last Membership Payment
• Amount of Last Membership Payment
• Name of the last attended event
• Date of the last attended event
See More in the attached document.